Saturday, August 28, 2010

A bit of Brits

The command stand of the latest British unit. These are based for Black Powder rules, 24 figures on six 40mm by 40 mm stands. They are painted to my 'wargame' standard with minimal shading.
The whole unit of 24 figures. In the rear you can see a 36 figure French Light Infantry unit, based for In The Grand Manner rules. For use in Black Powder I will field five stand of the French and count them as 24 figures. The variation is stand size for the entire unit will be less than 1/4 inch.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger VolleyFireWargames said...

Hi Dutch I found your Blog very interesting both in terms of its military postings and the Napoleonics postings. We have a "relative" and close friends that live in Colorado Springs. I went through there back in 1998. Hope you will check out my Blog Volleyfirewargames. While I mainly play Napoleonics I dabble in other Horse and Musket. A friend and I are using ITGM at times and now are writing our own rules. I have played Napoleonics for about as lonng as you have. Almost ended up in the military back in 1983.
Best Regards
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home