Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flames of War British Airborne

One of the Recon Jeeps in the center. You can make out the aerial recognition star and the front bumper markings. This jeep has not been shaded yet.
The is the Company Command Stand and under the special rules in D-1 it is Lt. (or Major, or LTC) Pine-Coffin. For my army he'll be named Major Sharpe. (Thank you Mr. Cornwall) This stand has been shaded and flocked.

All three of the completed stands (well, not completely completed. The Jeep and PLT CMD Stand have to be shaded).

Again, all three from the front. The rest of the Recon Jeep Platoon can be seen still in their primed grey/ Just behind that is my Warhammer 40K figures. You can see the difference in size between the 28mm GW figures and the 15mm FOW figures. As I get older I do prefer the larger size.


I have already built a fairly large WWII Soviet Army in Flame of War, building three full battalions of Infantry. Inspired by our local Gaming Store I have broke out the Brit Red Devils. Here are the first stands, mostly completed.
The paints used are a mix of GWs and FOWs.

I'll be posting more as time goes on and I complete more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home